This episode is an opportunity to gain an insight into how Neil and the Rockpool team create the ultimate dining experience. We introduce the distinctive attributes that set Rockpool apart: the unique dishes that tempt and tantalise; the service; the location and the sense of occasion.
- Recipe: Stir fried squid and prawn with squid ink noodles, smokehouse bacon, chilli and coriander
- Recipe: How to make squid ink noodles
- ‘Front of house’
- Recipe: Bar Cod in a pot with garam masala and coconut milk, served with semolina noodles and snow peas
- We explore Rockpool’s famous Tasting Menu
- Recipe: Passionfruit Soufflé