“Made in Australia” explores the Australian food experience and how Neil Perry and Rockpool embody that essence of ‘Australian-ness’. We discover the ethnic food fusions that are so vital to Australian cuisine and how Neil captures the best of those traditions in his recipes. We look at where Australian cuisine sits on the world dining table.
- Recipe: Stew of scampi, whiting, kingfish, live Tasmanian scallops, squid and prawn with mussel and saffron sauce, aioli
- Recipe: How to make aioli
- Recipe: Simple Fish Curry inspired by a dish Neil’s father used to cook
- How to choose fresh fish/journey from ocean to restaurant plate
- Recipe: Six tastes, fresh from the sea