A delectable chocolate treat... some for you and some for your valentine or friends and family. It can also be made gluten-free and is very yummy.
1. Line a lamington tray with freezer wrap or a freezer bag. Place patty cases on this tray.
2. Prepare all ingredients.
3. To make the ganache: In the top of a double boiler (or heatproof container over a saucepan of simmering water), stir chocolate and cream together until the chocolate melts.
4. Remove the top saucepan/container from heat and place on a heatproof surface.
5. Finally add marshmallows, honeycomb, Turkish Delight and mint biscuits/mint patties and mix gently so they are just coated in chocolate.
6. Place a generous spoonful into each patty case. Top with nuts if desired.
7. Allow 1-2 hours for them to set in the fridge before serving.
For a gluten-free version use Arnotts Rice Cookies and make sure all other ingredients are gluten-free.
Without patty cases, place mixture into lined tin, allow to set for at least 3 hours in fridge and cut into triangles or diamonds to serve.
Substitutes could include dark cooking chocolate, soft jellies, homemade marshmallows.