Delicious lemon biscuits that is nut-free, dairy free and egg-free.
My son suffers from food allergies and I came across this, which is so simple to make, and absolutely delicious!
1) preheat oven to 175C. prepare biscuit tray with grease paper
2) in a medium bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda, salt & lemon zest
3) make a well in the centre and fill it with the oil, lemon juice& vanilla.
4) Stir everything together until it forms a dough
5) Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto tray, about 4 cm apart
6) bake for 10-12 minutes, edges should be golden brown. For a softer cookie, bake only 7 minutes.
7) cool on racks.
Trending This Week