» Print Recipe
The perfect meal for unexpected quests, after work, any time!!! Delicious served with fried rice or salad and crusty bread
1) Place the marinade ingrediants in a large bowl and whisk well.
2) Place the drumsticks in bowl and mix with hands
3) Marinate for 2 - 4 hours if possible. However, if on a deadline, this marinade will flavour with only mixing and throwing in the oven.
4) Place the drumsticks in a roasting dish and pour marinade in the bottom of the bowl over the drumsticks.
5) Cook in a 200 degree C oven for 45 - 50 minutes
Ensure you wisk the marinade, it really breaks up the ingrediants and makes them consistently cover all drumsticks.
» Related Recipes
» Metric Converter