A light summer meal of roasted vegetables tossed with cream cheese, fresh grape tomatoes and optional anchovies served on sour dough bread. Quick and easy after work meal.
1) Slice the eggplant and zuchinni and roast in oven on 180 degress for 35-40 minutes in a lightly oiled roasted dish
2) Remove core and seeds from capsicum, slice and grill until skin blackens. Place in a plastic bag to sweat and then easily remove the skins
3) Slice grape tomatoes in half and place in large salad bowl with cubes of philly cheese
4) Toss through eggplant, zuchinni and capsicum
5) Arrange on top of a thick slice of sour dough bread
6) Top with anchovies if desired
Trending This Week