Combines two classic desserts in one for the ultimate lemon flavoured dessert!
- Crush biscuits, mix in melted butter.
- Press into 20cm spring form pan or pie dish
- Line base and three-quarters of the way up the sides with crumb mixture
- Beat cheese until smooth.
- Beat in condensed milk, lemon rind, lemon juice and egg yolks.
- Pour into prepared crumb crust.
- Whip egg whites until soft peaks form, gradually beat in half the sugar.
- Beat until stiff then fold in remaining sugar.
- Spread evenly over filling.
- Bake in hot oven for 10 minutes to brown the meringue.
- Remove from the tin when cold.
Trending This Week