A buttery dough is spiraled around a cinnamon spiced apple filling and baked until golden brown.
- Rub butter into flour, mix with milk to make a stiff dough
- Roll dough out fairly thin and cover with grated apple and cinnamon
- roll up to make a long roly poly
- cut into silces and put into dish (Cut side up)
- mix toegther golden syrup, sugar, boiling water & butter in a jug, then pour over the slices.
- Bake in a moderate (180ºC) oven for approx 30min or until golden brown
Trending This Week