Quick and easy meal.
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Cover a baking tray with nonstick baking paper.
2. Combine the ricotta and olive dip or tapenade in a small mixing bowl with a fork.
3. Place a sheet of pasta on the lined baking tray. Spoon 60mls (1/4 cup) of pasta sauce over the pasta and spread evenly. Layer half of the pumpkin slices over the sauce. Sprinkle over half of the nutmeg and some pepper. Top with half of the tomato slices and half of the spinach.
4. Top with another sheet of pasta and spread with 60mls (1/4 cup) of pasta sauce. Spread the ricotta mixture evenly over the top of the sauce.
5. Layer with another sheet of pasta and spread with 60mls (1/4 cup) of pasta sauce. Layer with the remaining pumpkin slices and sprinkle with the rest of the nutmeg and some pepper. Top with the remaining spinach.
6. Spread the remaining pasta sauce over the spinach and top with a final layer of pasta. Top with the remaining tomato slices.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until the pumpkin is tender when tested with a skewer.
Nutritional analysis per serving (6 servings)
Note: The information shown is Edamam's estimate based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist's advice.
Trending This Week