1. To make the white chocolate cheesecake, place chocolate in a heatproof bowl, set over a saucepan of simmering water, making sure the water doesn’t touch the bowl. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
2. Meanwhile, in a food processor, blitz the milk, cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth. Add the chocolate and pulse to combine.
3. Whisk the cream by hand or with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form (careful not to over beat, else you will end up with butter). Gently fold the cream into the chocolate cheesecake mixture.
4. Fit a plain nozzle to a piping bag, and fill the piping bag with the white chocolate cheesecake mixture and set aside.
5. Unwrap the easter eggs and rest them in egg cups or shot glasses. Using a small pairing knife, dip the blade in a cup of hot water for a few seconds, wipe dry with a tea towel and gently remove the top off the easter eggs. Repeat until all tops have been removed.
6. Fill the hollow easter eggs by piping in the white chocolate cheesecake filling right up to the edge of the eggs.
7. Fill another piping bag, fitted with a plain small nozzle with Anathoth Farm Lemon Curd. Pipe enough lemon curd over the white chocolate cheesecake mixture to form the egg yolk in your easter eggs.
8. Chill the filled easter eggs for at least 1 hour, allowing the cheesecake to set and then serve.
Trending This Week