Sautee chorizo in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil until lightly browned, 7-8 mins
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until they are caramelized around the edges and softened somewhat, 4 to 6 minutes
Add garlic, stirring, for 1 minute
Add 1/4 cup of the sherry and cook for 1 minute.
Remove from heat, add shrimp and paprika
Add the shrimp and toss to coat
Place even portions into 5 ramekins
Add the shrimp, paprika, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink and cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes
Add the remaining 1/4 cup of sherry and 1/4 cup olive oil, lemon juice, parsley and remainder of the salt and pepper; stir to combine and remove from the heat.
1. In deep salad bowls, place empty ramekins face down, and fill with water to 1/2 inch below top
2. Place shrimp in ramekins,
3. Add dry ice to water around the ramekin, and place mesclun on top to obscure water
4. Place ramekin with shrimp on top of the ramekin already in the bowl
5. Serve with sliced bread for dipping
Nutritional analysis per serving (12 servings)
Note: The information shown is Edamam's estimate based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist's advice.
Powered by Edamam
Trending This Week