1) Place the rice stick noodles into a vast blending hotness safe bowl with warm water. Utilize a fork to mix and differentiate the noodles then leave to drench for 10 minutes or until the noodles are adaptable however not excessively soft. Drain noodles and wash with chilly water. Set aside for later.
2) Make cushion Thai sauce by adding the sauce ingredients for example, tamarind, brown sugar, together in a sup. Blend well to dissolve a tamarind and tan sugar, and set aside.
3) Put a vast wok over high hotness and include 1 tablespoon of the oil to the hot wok. Broil chicken cuts or your top choice meat or prawns for up to 5 minutes or until just cooked through.
4) Keep everything to one side of the skillet and include egg to the other side. Set egg for a moment or until just beginning to solidify and set aside.
5) Wipe out the wok and come and return it to the heat. Include 1 tablespoon of oil and garlic and minced bean stew and broil until fragrant then include marinated chicken.
6) Add the noodles, prawns and all the others ingredients incorporating the sauce. Utilize tongs to differentiate and throw noodles through the sauce until blended through and check for flavoring.
7) Lift noodles onto a serving plate. Beat with liberal measures of crisp coriander, spring onion and bean sprouts and serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritional analysis per serving (2 servings)
Note: The information shown is Edamam's estimate based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist's advice.
Powered by Edamam
Trending This Week