173.7 Calories,10.5gm protein, 29.1gm carbohydrates, 0.8gm total fat (0.2gm saturated), 1.2gm fibre, 20 cholesterol, 36.3mg sodium.
1. Mix salt, pepper & five spice powder.
2. Dredge the prawns in flour and dust off any excess.
3. Heat oil in a large kadhai. Drop a prawn into the oil to check whether it is hot. It should sizzle.
4. Deep-fry the prawns until cooked and golden. Remove and keep on kitchen paper to soak up any excess oil.
5. Heat 1tbsp of the oil used to deep-fry in a kadhai. Add chilli, garlic; stir-fry.
6. Once aromatic, add prawns; stir. Add 1tbsp of powder mixture and stir well. Check seasoning, add more if required. Serve it hot, garnished with chopped spring onion greens.
Nutritional analysis per serving (4 servings)
Note: The information shown is Edamam's estimate based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist's advice.
Trending This Week