Recipe by: Naomi Scesny, Breville Home Economist
Time: 45 minutes. Serves: 4-6
Use the Breville Multi Chef
1. Press the 'Menu Selector' button to the ‘Saute’ setting. Heat removable cooking bowl for 3 minutes with the lid on.
2. Remove lid, add oil and butter, heat, covered, for 1 minute or until butter has melted. Add pancetta and cook stirring, occasionally for 4-5 minutes or until crisp and fat has rendered out.
3. Add onions and cook covered, stirring occasionally, for 3- 4 minutes, or until onions have softened.
4. Add mushrooms and cook covered, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until mushrooms have softened slightly
5. Add rice, mix well, cover with lid and cook for 2 - 3 minutes, stirring once.
6. Stir in wine, and cook uncovered for 3 minutes or until all wine is absorbed.
7. Stir in stock, cover with the lid and press the ‘Menu Selector’ button to the ‘Risotto’ setting.
8. When it switches to the ‘Warm’ setting, which will take about 20 - 30 minutes, remove the lid and stir through grated pecorino cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper
Trending This Week