» Print Recipe
bread pudding is one of the ultimate in comfort food.
Author of this recipe is Kat S.
1. In a large bowl, mix milk, applesauce, egg white, cinnamon and nutmeg. Beat lightly until well incorporated.
2. Fold in bread cubes, walnuts, apple and raisins .
3. Transfer to ramekin, cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
4. Bake at 180 Celsius for 30-45 mins or until set and top is golden brown and crisp.
5. While pudding is baking, prepare sauce by mixing all ingredients together.
6. When pudding is ready, remove from oven and allow to cool for 1-2 minutes. Pour sauce over pudding and enjoy!
PREP: 10 minutes, COOKING: 30-45 minutes
» Related Recipes
» Metric Converter