Delicious sausage rolls for any occasion, lunches, parties, snacks!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius
- Lightly grease a flat baking tray
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl (mince, herbs, carrot, onion, parsley & breadcrumbs)
- Cut each pastry sheet down the middle to make two sheets
- Spread filling in a strip down the middle of each sheet.
- Roll the pastry so it meets at the top. Rub the pastry together on the top so it closes well
- Brush the top of the pastry with the beaten egg (you can also sprinkle sesame seeds on top if desired)
- Cut the rolls into pieces. If you would like little sausage rolls, cut the pieces smaller etc
- Place them on the tray and bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown
Nutritional analysis per serving (18 servings)
Note: The information shown is Edamam's estimate based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist's advice.
Trending This Week