This dessert is a firm favourite with my family and friends and I have been making it for years. Great for entertaining at any time of the year, or serving up at Christmas time. The kids can also pitch in and help make this one. Uses the freshest ingredients, simple and quick to make, and looks and tastes spectacular!
1. Set out 4 x Ramekins (or similar size dish)
2. Divide apples and raspberries evenly between dishes (layer raspberries first, then top with apples).
3. Place 2 cloves in each dish.
4. Combine sifted flour and cinnamon in a bowl, rub in butter, add remaining dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Sprinkle crumble mixture evenly over the four dishes.
6. Bake in a moderate oven for 20-30 minutes.
7. Serve with a generous dollop of King Island cream or ice cream. Sprinkle with a little sugar.
Nutritional analysis per serving (4 servings)
Note: The information shown is Edamam's estimate based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist's advice.
Powered by Edamam
Suggestion: As an alternative, seasonal fruit, i.e. blueberries may be used instead of apples.
Trending This Week