This is one of those super easy recipes that you can have on hand to whip up at any time; and it's easy enough for the kids too.
Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line a 20cm cake tin
1. Sift the flour, sugar and cocoa into a large mixing bowl
2. Add all other ingredients and beat on a low speed until combined.
3. Increase speed, and beat for 3 minutes, or until mixture is thick and fluffy, and lighter in colour.
4. Pour mix into prepared tin, bake in a moderate oven for 30 minutes, or until cake bounces back when pressed lightly in the centre.
5. Turn out onto a cake rack and allow to cool. Ice with butter cream icing.
Nutritional analysis per serving (10 servings)
Note: The information shown is Edamam's estimate based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist's advice.
Trending This Week