1. Finely chop chillli garlic ginger onions and vindaloo paste in large pot with the olive oil and fry till fragrant. Add chicken stock, red wine and vindaloo paste.
2. Place lid on pot till just boiling stirring often
3. Add mussels replace lid on till mussels open.
4. Add tomatoes and simmer for a further 3 minutes.
5. Finally add 1/2 a tin of coconut cream and stir in.
6. Ladle onto large bowls and garnish with lemon wedges and coriander
7. Remember not to eat any un opened mussels
8. Great with crusty Italian bread to soak up juices
9. also serve with cucumber if desired
(Before serving taste test if too hot add yogurt to mellow heat)
Trending This Week