This is a recipe from My Taste of Home 2003 Cookbook
Light and creamy with a wonderful taste of eggnog... Read more.
1. In a small bowl, soften Gelatine in Cold Water.
2. Set aside.
3. In a saucepan, combine Sugar, and Cornstarch.
4. Gradually stir in Milk until smooth.
5. Bring to a boil.
6. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
7. Remove from heat.
8. Stir in a small amount of hot mixture into Egg Yolks.
9. Return all to the pan.
10. Bring to a gentle boil, stirring constantly.
11. Remove from the heat.
12. Stir in Gelatin and Vanilla.
13. Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
14. Fold in Whipped Cream.
15. Pour into pie crust.
16. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
17. Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
Nutritional analysis per serving (8 servings)
Note: The information shown is Edamam's estimate based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist's advice.
Powered by Edamam
Trending This Week