for chocolate moist cake
1. Mix everything in a double boiler and keep on stirring with a hand whisk until the mixture thickens.
2. Lastly add in the butter until a smooth consistency.
3. Spread 1/3 of the fudge on a piece of 8 inches moist cake then sandwich with another piece.
4. Gently spread the fudge on top and side of the cake.
5. Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours then start your creative decoration.
Nutritional analysis per serving (8 servings)
Note: The information shown is Edamam's estimate based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist's advice.
Powered by Edamam
Trending This Week