1. Beat the butter, gradually add in sugar then vanilla extract until the mixture become fluffy.
2. Add in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Add shifted dry ingredients and water alternately to beaten mixture and mix well till well combined.
4. Pour mixture into two 8 inches greased and lightly floured round baking pans.
5. Bake at 180'C for 20 - 25 minutes. (do not over cook in order to produce a moisture texture)
Nutritional analysis per serving (14 servings)
Note: The information shown is Edamam's estimate based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist's advice.
Powered by Edamam
Trending This Week