» Print Recipe
Oh so moorish when served with Ranch dipping sauce and a frosty glass of beer!!!
1. Drain pickles and slice into thin slices.
2. Drench in 1 cup flour set aside.
3. Combine 3/4 cup flour, cayenne pepper, red pepper,black pepper, garlic salt and salt in bowl and combine well.
4. Add hot sauce and beer and mix well.
5. Preheat vegetable oil to 375 degrees
6. Dip the dredged pickles into beer batter to coat. Deep Fry in hot oil 2-3 minutes or until the pickles begin to float and are a golden brown.
7. Drain on paper towels and serve immediately with ranch salad dressing as a dipping sauce.
Hot oil can be very dangerous..... use caution and have appropriate safety measures in place.
» Related Recipes
» Metric Converter