Yummy slice using condensed milk and chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 165 C
2. Melt butter and pour into a 22 x 33 cm (approx) baking dish.
3. Sprinkle the biscuit crumbs on top- press down to form a crust.
4. Sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips.
5. Then sprinkle with coconut.
6. Drizzle the condensed milk over the top – (don’t worry if it is not evenly
7. Sprinkle with flaked almonds.
8. Bake in pre-heated oven until the condensed milk has thickened and
turned brown and the almonds have browned.Approx 20 - 30 minutes.
9. Cool and cut into squares while still warm.
10. Place on wire rack until cold.
Tin- no need to grease as butter goes in first. Brush butter up sides if not using a non- stick pan.
Biscuits – any plain sweet biscuit is suitable eg Marie or Nice. I used 50/50 Marie and Amaretti
Chocolate chips – either all dark, milk or while or a combination.
I have also used 50/50 dried apricots and chocolate
or 50/50 chopped nuts and chocolate
Flaked Almonds - any /chopped nuts work well eg chopped walnuts, pecans or macadamias.
Trending This Week