Tania’s Jeweled Bites
• 150g of pistachio nuts
• 150g semi-dried apricots
• 150g crystallized ginger
• 500g cacao, melted
1. Roughly chop the nuts, apricots and ginger on a board.
2. Melt the cacao butter, by grating it into a saucepan and whisking until you get a smooth, velvety consistency.
3. Once melted, stir in the mix of nuts, fruit and ginger.
4. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and spoon in small clumps of the chocolate mix.
5. Set the jeweled bites in the fridge for a few hours, or overnight.
Watch Willie’s Perfect Chocolate Christmas on The LifeStyle Channel.