Twelve new bakers have entered the shed as the fourth season of The Great Australian Bake Off returns to screens on October 3.
That's right, 12 all-new contestants are rolling, kneading, proofing and mixing their hearts in their quest to impress Matt Moran and Maggie Beer who have taken their places as judges for another year running.
As the cameras catch all of the delicious action in the 30 mouth-watering challenges that will make up the upcoming series, Mel Buttle and Claire Hooper also return to add their trademark humour and observations into the culinary mix.
The bakers vying for this season’s title are:
- Angela, a housewife from Adelaide
- Annette, an account manager from the Gold Coast
- Anston, a student voice officer from Sydney
- Dan, a research scientist from Brisbane
- David, a project manager from Melbourne
- Dennis, a retired maths teacher from Melbourne
- Don, a superannuation consultant from Sydney
- Laura, a cafe manager from regional NSW
- Sunny, a PHD science student from Sydney
- Sue, a retired bank manager from Sydney
- Wynn, a disability services manager from Sydney
- Zee, a marriage celebrant from Melbourne.
Series 4 of The Great Australian Bake Off begins on Thursday, October 3rd at 8.30pm on Lifestyle.
But until then, you can catch up on the first three seasons of The Great Australian Bake Off available to stream through Foxtel On Demand.