Baileys just got a whole lot sweeter.
Whether you enjoy your Bailey's in cake form or served chilled with ice - you're bound to enjoy a little something extra with this Bailey's Tiramisu dessert.
The folks who make the Irish cream goodness have given the traditional Italian treat a new twist and we've got to say it's a sweet tooth's dream. Now, without any further ado, here's the recipe below.
- 100ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 100ml strong hot coffee
- 20g chopped chocolate
- 2tbsp soft brown sugar
- 60g lady finger biscuits
- 120g mascarpone Cocoa powder
- chocolate coffee beans and chocolate flakes to garnish
- Mix the hot coffee with the sugar and chocolate until smooth, then leave aside to cool.
- Blend the Baileys and biscuit crumbs with four ice cubes in a blender or smoothie maker until smooth.
- Put the mascarpone in a bowl, add about a third of the Baileys mixture and mix together with a little balloon whisk until smooth. Fold in the rest with a spoon.
- Pour the coffee mixture into two martini cocktail glasses, then spoon over the Baileys mascarpone mix. Dust with the cocoa powder then sprinkle over coffee beans, chocolate flakes and curls.
Are you keen to try this? Let us know on LifeStyle Food's Facebook page!
More on LifeStyle: