This is fuss-free baking at its best!
There aren’t many things you can make with just three ingredients that look and taste this good, but self-taught baker Walla Abu-Eid has created the ultimate treat – Lotus Biscoff ‘Twix’ bars.
The 31-year-old has a knack for nailing delicious desserts and her latest creation is one of her best yet.
With just three ingredients – shortbread, milk chocolate and half a jar of Biscoff spread - she has created these decadent mini-treats that her 73,000 Instagram followers are going crazy for.
“Oh My GOD yum!! Heavenly layers of shortbread biscuit and biscoff spread, coated in decadent milk chocolate! I don’t think I’ll be having regular Twix bars again,” she said to her followers before revealing the super-simple recipe.
It’s as easy as melting chocolate, coating biscuits and leaving them to set.
Here’s how to make the:
- 10 pieces of shortbread biscuit
- Half a jar of Lotus Biscoff spread
- 250g milk chocolate
- Place Biscoff spread into a piping bag and cut roughly 1 inch off the end.
- Pipe spread over each piece of biscuit and use a knife to smooth it out.
- Place chocolate in the microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring in between until fully melted.
- Dip Biscoff biscuits into chocolate and swirl around to coat completely. Transfer to baking paper and use a fork to make indents on the top.
- Refrigerate or leave on bench top to set.
Check out the step-by-step video below.
This isn’t the first time the self-taught baker has had a winning recipe. Back in May she became an overnight sensation after her Biscoff Lasagne went viral.
Now the mother-of-three says her Biscoff baking obsession has turned into a mini baking business with fans now requesting custom-made cakes and treats.
While she loves creating all kinds of cakes, she's admitted that she has a slight obsession with Biscoff spread and using it to create unbelievable bakes and cakes.
And while she has no affiliation with the Biscoff brand, she says working with them would be a dream come true.
"'I wish I had a deal with Biscoff, I just love the flavour. I actually did contact them, but no word yet!' she told The Daily Mail.
Check out all of her amazinf creations on her Instagram page: @walla_abueid
More on LifeStyle: