The world has gone crazy for Caramilk!
And we couldn't be any happier.
People across the world are clamouring for a bar of this limited edition chocolate, and when they finally get their hands on it, are coming up with amazing ways to take the sweet Caramilk flavour and turn it into something even more delicious!
If you're entertaining and want to take your dinner party to the next level, try Caramilk chocolate mousse.
You won't believe how easy it is to make, it requires only four ingredients and can be made ahead of time so you're not stressed around your guests.
Mum-of-two, Vanja, shared her recipe on her cooking blog, VJ Cooks:
180g Caramilk chocolate
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup cream, whipped
- Finely grate 2 tablespoons of Caramilk chocolate and set aside.
- Break up remaining chocolate into a bowl and microwave until melted, for about two minutes. Stir and set aside to cool slightly.
- Beat eggs with brown sugar for 2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Pour in the warm chocolate and fold together. Add the whipped cream and fold again until incorporated.
- Spoon into 4 glasses or a bowl and sprinkle over grated chocolate.
Chill for at least 4 hours until set then serve.
Lead image \ VJ Cooks