A mum's way to enjoy Cadbury Australia's Caramilk as a cocktail has taken Australia by storm as fans find new and exciting ways to enjoy the chocolate bar.
Cadbury Caramilk is a limited editition chocolate bar that was released last year and is now back in supermarkets.
Fans are known to be passionate about their favourite chocolate bars with Facebook groups popping up so people can share where to buy the bars and how to enjoy them.
And one of those ways is a special Cadbury Caramilk Cocktail!
Caramilk fan Melissa Mackin took to social media to share her photo of her home-made cocktail and fellow followers in the group couldn't love it more.
Photo: Melissa Mackin
"This looks like heaven," said one follower. "What's the recipe?"
Melissa admits that she loosely followed a recipe, we've found one that works just as well!
- 1 180g blocks Cadbury Caramilk Chocolate
- 1 cup pure cream
- 1/2 to1/3 cup vodka
- ½ cup Baileys Irish Cream liqueur
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 crushed Cadbury Chocolate Flake
- Break the block of Caramilk into pieces. Place in a microwave-safe bowl with the cream.
- Microwave on High for about 50 seconds, and stir every 15 seconds, or until chocolate melts. Remove from microwave.
- Leave to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Combine vodka, Baileys and chocolate mixture in a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- To serve, place crushed ice in four prepared glasses. Pour cocktail evenly over ice. and sprinkle with Flake
Also on LifeStyle: