These finger-licking sweets will impress even the fussiest of eaters!
As the weather gets cooler, more and more of us are finding ourselves delving into recipe books - particularly trying their hands at scrumptious desserts.
And boy do we have one for you - Blueberry Scrolls - plus they have no nasty additives or sugar as they're naturally sweetened with blueberries.
Check out the recipe, courtesy of wellness blogger Bethany Ugarte of Lilsipper.com.
For the dough:?
- 1 cup *self rising flour (wheat, GF blend, or cassava)?
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt (or *coconut yogurt)??
- Knead flour and yogurt to create a dough, roll out into long rods (grease your hands with coconut oil).
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and wild blueberries ( she used frozen)
- Then roll-up and place in a baking dish. Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
- For the icing, she just drizzled melted coconut butter (not oil) over the top.?
Hot Tip: "If using coconut yogurt, you may have to add more flour if it's 'runny' and not thick like greek," Bethanny said.
Would you be adding this to your "to-make list?" Let us know on LifeStyle Food's Facebook page.
More on LifeStyle Food: