We grill PR guru and social commentator, Prue MacSween, about all things food-related ahead of her culinary battle on Celebrity Come Dine With Me Australia.
1. Who do you see as your biggest competitor on the show?
Without a doubt, Josh. While he plays it down, I believe he is the dark horse of the competition....he knows his way around a kitchen – no joke!
2. Who is your biggest inspiration in the kitchen?
I am inspired by Nigella Lawson...she is sexy, naughty, a yummy cook and seems to be able to eat ANYTHING without putting on weight!
3. Do you have a favourite cookbook or chef?
I love Jamie Oliver, Julia Child and the Common Sense Cookbook I used as a student at school.
4. What ingredient could you not live without?
Garlic....and it’s good for you.
5. Which do you prefer - savoury or sweet?
Savoury....I am a sucker for stilton cheese, oysters...and anything with bite.
6. What’s your favourite restaurant in Australia?
Machiavelli in Sydney
7. Describe your ultimate last meal in foodie heaven.
It would be Iranian caviar followed by lobster – with a side of potato scallops!
8. What has been your biggest foodie disaster?
Burning the Christmas turkey....but the veggies were saved!
9. What’s your favourite type of cuisine to cook?
I love cooking Italian
10. Where’s your favourite culinary destination to travel to?
France and Italy...can’t choose between them
Will she be the host with the most?
Don't miss Celebrity Come Dine With Me Australia on Tuesday, December 11 at 8.30pm on The LifeStyle Channel, LifeStyle FOOD, LifeStyle HOME and LifeStyle You