We grill former model and TV presenter, Chloe Maxwell, about all things food-related ahead of her culinary battle on Celebrity Come Dine With Me Australia.
1. Who do you see as your biggest competitor on the show?
Probably Josh. I think he may be the dark horse!
2. Who is your biggest inspiration in the kitchen?
My two good friends Erika Debben and Tiff Avakian hands down inspirations in the kitchen!
3. Do you have a favourite cookbook or chef?
Yes, anything by Donna Hay or Jamie Oliver.
4. What ingredient could you not live without?
5. Which do you prefer - savoury or sweet?
Savoury by far!
6. What’s your favourite restaurant in Australia?
Hmm that is a tough one!!! I love Tetsuyas degustation in Sydney, however I also love Wilsons Lebanese in Redfern (very quaint but amazing food!), Absynth on the Gold Coast (degustation available and wonderful wine list) and the wonderful Greek restaurant Helenika (the slow cooked lamb is incredible!!!!) also on the Gold Coast. Argh! There’s too many to choose from!!
7. Describe your ultimate last meal in foodie heaven.
A degustation with seafood, definitely Oysters and some very expensive wine wouldn’t go astray!!!!
8. What has been your biggest foodie disaster?
I don’t know if this is foodie disaster but I have a thing for putting trays in the oven that aren’t oven-proof
9. What’s your favourite type of cuisine to cook?
I am great with red meats on the bbq
10. Where’s your favourite culinary destination to travel to?
Probably Italy or Spain. everything tastes good over there!
Will she be the host with the most?
Don't miss Celebrity Come Dine With Me Australia on Tuesday, December 11 at 8.30pm on The LifeStyle Channel, LifeStyle FOOD, LifeStyle HOME and LifeStyle You