Good luck stopping at one!
Philly cheesesteaks sliders are the next best party food to add to your menu - and here's a step-by-step guide of how to make them from the comfort of your own kitchen.
- 24 slider rolls
- 1 kilo of deli roast beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red capsicum
- 1/2 green capsicum
- 5 mushrooms
- 2 jalapeños
- 4 garlic cloves
- 6 or 12 provolone cheese slices
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp sesame seed
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Pre heat oven 350. Chop onion finely, melt 3 tablespoons of butter and saute the onions until brown.
- Chop capsicums, jalapeños, and mushrooms. Then mince the garlic and all ingredients to pan. Let them saute for a couple minutes and add salt pepper to taste.
- Add roast beef and fold in. Continue to warm in the pan and stir to mix all together.
- Grease a baking sheet and cut the slider rolls in half. Place bottom rolls on baking sheet. Add slices of cheese to buns.
- Add half of the meat mixture to bottom half and spread out. Top with slice of cheese, add the other half of buns.
- Melt 2 tablespoon of butter in a small bowl and wisk in garlic powder. Brush on top of buns and sprinkle sesame seed on top.
- For the seconf half of buns, try this topping: whisk melted butter, worcester, dijon mustard and garlic powder. Add a sprinkle of popseeds.
- Cover with tin foil and cook for 25 minutes in the oven. Serve and enjoy!
Will you try this out? Let us know on LifeStyle's Food's Facebook page.
WIN! The ultimate luxury prize pack for the whole family - worth more than $11,000. Enter here!
More on LifeStyle Food: