March into Merivale is excited to introduce the ultimate event for dessert lovers in Sydney, Just Desserts presented by LifeStyle FOOD!
March into Merivale, Sydney’s signature food and wine festival, returns for its sixth year (12th February - 11th April 2014), featuring over 60 events across a range of restaurants, bars and pubs. This year, March into Merivale invites diners to take a mouth-watering trip down memory lane with their talented chefs, while they showcase the best food and drinks Merivale venues have to offer.
Just Desserts presented by LifeStyle FOOD
Hosted at Establishment Bar (10th March 6-8pm, 252 George Street, Sydney), Just Desserts features dessert stations from some of Merivale’s greatest restaurants.
Here’s a sneak peak of the menu!
Enjoy the best contemporary Australian desserts, including:
- Valrhona manjari chocolate tart with eucalyptus caramel,
- Hazelnut parfait with apricot honey compote and fresh thyme, and
- White peach and black fig with yellow box honey mousse and orange caramel sauce.
Experience classic Chinese desserts with a contemporary spin, such as:
- Mini fried ice cream with butterscotch sauce,
- Mango pudding with tapioca, mango pearls, pomelo and passion fruit granita, and
- Strawberry ice cream with jasmine yoghurt, black sesame, peanuts and strawberries.
Appreciate modern, decidedly Asian desserts unlike anything you have every tasted before, including:
- “The Sundae” - Vanilla Ice Cream with Peanuts, Raspberry Jam, Honeycomb and Chocolate Fudge,
- Hot Banana with Nutella, Salted Caramel Spring Roll and Freeze Dried Raspberry Powder, and
“Jewels" – Coconut with Jackfruit, Grass Jelly, Lychee Pearls, Strawberries and Shaved Ice.
Get ready for the sweetest experience of your life!
For more information and to purchase tickets visit www.merivale.com.au.