On 5th April 2014, for one day only, Bakers Delight will bake close to one million fresh Hot Cross Buns to help raise funds for children’s hospitals across the country.
The annual ‘Bundraiser’ Day will see over 600 Bakers Delight bakeries across Australia donate $1 from every six-pack of Hot Cross Buns sold.
This year, Bakers Delight bakeries are aiming to raise $150,000, with the funds to benefit eight hospitals around Australia who will purchase essential medical equipment and resources.
By purchasing their Easter treats, customers will contribute much-needed funding to the following hospitals:
- Royal Children’s Hospital Good Friday Appeal (VIC)
- Sydney Children’s Hospital (NSW)
- John Hunter Children’s Hospital (NSW)
- Canberra Hospital (ACT)
- Royal Children’s Hospital Foundation (QLD)
- Women & Children’s Hospital Foundation (SA)
- Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation (WA)
- Royal Hobart Hospital (TAS)
Bakers Delight’s freshly-baked and hand crafted Hot Cross Buns will be available in bakeries from 13th March, in Traditional, Choc Chip, Mocha and Fruitless varieties.
For more information please visit www.bakersdelight.com.au