We dare you to stop at one slice!
If there's one thing that's trending it's Biscoff's sweet and creamy spread. Whether you've enjoyed it smooth form on fresh bread, or consumed the chunky version in spoonfuls - you've got to try your hand at the Biscoff Lasanga.
Taking to social media platform TikTok, Sydney-based home cook Walla Abu-Eid, shared the recipe for Biscoff and cream layered goodness - and it looks just as delicious as it sounds.
She also shared the recipe on Instagram and was inundated with comments from followers who were keen to try out the recipe themselves.
"Wow ???? I can have this lasagna everyday," one said.
"This looks amazing!" another wrote.
Meanwhile, one follower even flocked to the Instagram post to say the recipe has been such a hit, that she was struggling to find the biscoff biscuits in order to make the dessert.
"I don’t know about Sydney, but finding lotus biscoff biscuit ts here in Melbourne is as difficult as it was finding toilet paper a few weeks ago."
Too funny! Now, without further ado, here is the recipe.
- 3-4 packets biscoff biscuits (depends on tray size)
- 600ml thickened cream
- Dash of vanilla
- 1 tbsp sugar:
- Half a jar biscoff spread.
- Place cream, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and whip till soft peaks form
- Melt biscoff spread in the microwave until saucy, - layer biscuits at the base of tray
- Place a layer of cream over the biscuits, then drizzle biscoff spread on top
- Repeat steps till you achieve the amount of layers you desire with the final layer being cream
- Place some biscoff spread in a piping bag and pipe lines on top of cream. Use a skewer to create a pattern (pushing those lines up then down).
- Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight, and enjoy!! .
For those who need a step-by-step guide, watch the video recipe below.
More on LifeStyle: