Taekwondo champion and TV presenter, Tiffiny Hall has always cooked her own simple meals and until her appearance on the show has never hosted a dinner party. We get the scoop on her foodie experience.
1. Who do you see as your biggest competitor on the show?
The pigs of the world. Pork.
2. Who is your biggest inspiration in the kitchen?
3. What’s your favourite cookbook?
Tiffiny Hall’s Lighten Up cookbook
4. What condiment could you not live without?
5. Which do you prefer - savoury or sweet?
6. What would your last meal be?
Anything but a salad
7. What is your biggest food indulgence?
Easter Eggs unlimited. It’s one day!
8. What’s your favourite type of cuisine?
Australian – so anything and everything!
9. Where’s your favourite place in the world to travel to?
Paris and dojos
10. What has been your biggest foodie disaster?