Australian fashion designer Peter Morrissey tells us why Jamie Oliver and Maggie Beer are his biggest inspirations in the kitchen. We chat to him before the battle of the feasts on 'Celebrity Come Dine With Me Australia'.
1. Who do you see as your biggest competitor on the show?
2. Who is your biggest inspiration in the kitchen?
Jamie Oliver & Maggie Beer for their work with teaching children about food as a life source and making them see food from growing it to respecting their bodies by what they put in them
3. What’s your favourite cookbook?
Don’t have one
4. What condiment could you not live without?
Butter with bread
5. Which do you prefer - savoury or sweet?
6. What would your last meal be?
7. What is your biggest food indulgence?
Hot chips & pizza & Beer
8. What’s your favourite type of cuisine?
A lazy Susan with Italian, Greek, Japanese, Thai, Good Australian and a Family Roast dinner on it…..tastes of all cuisines are a favourite
9. Where’s your favourite place in the world to travel to?
10. What has been your biggest foodie disaster?
My meal on Celebrity Come Dine with Me