Actor and Presenter Luke Jacobz admits that he always loves making food the centre of attention. We get the scoop on his foodie experience here.
1. Who do you see as your biggest competitor on the show?
Definitely Sophie- she has class and style and I just know she would be great.
2. Who is your biggest inspiration in the kitchen?
I love Jamie Oliver for his quick easy cooking but I love watching Maggie Baird and Huey.
3. What’s your favourite cookbook?
Too many to say- anything to do with spicy and anything really complicated- I love a challenge
4. What condiment could you not live without?
Chilli and pepper
5. Which do you prefer - savoury or sweet?
Savoury, savoury, savoury!!!
6. What would your last meal be?
Sashimi/seafood ,then some pork belly followed by wagyu steak cooked to perfection with crispy baked potatoes, greens. Some blue cheese and crackers before a warm apple pie and ice cream
7. What is your biggest food indulgence?
Sashimi! Or antipasto platter!
8. What’s your favourite type of cuisine?
9. Where’s your favourite place in the world to travel to?
New York - Thailand for the food and climate
10. What has been your biggest foodie disaster?
I over cooked and dried out a roast beef- NEVER AGAIN