Swimming olympic champion Lisa Curry admits that she does not own a cookbook. We get the scoop on her foodie experience here.
1. Who do you see as your biggest competitor on the show?
James Morrison, he loves cooking!
2. Who is your biggest inspiration in the kitchen?
My daughter Jaimi – she is a great cook
3. What’s your favourite cookbook?
I don’t have any. Salads don’t require cookbooks….just chop up as many colours as possible and put in a bowl
4. What condiment could you not live without?
Garlic and chilli
5. Which do you prefer - savoury or sweet?
6. What would your last meal be?
7. What is your biggest food indulgence?
8. What’s your favourite type of cuisine?
9. Where’s your favourite place in the world to travel to?
10. What has been your biggest foodie disaster?
Trying to cook for 3 strangers out of a motorhome kitchen!!