Kate Waterhouse is a daughter of Australian's racing royalty with a soft spot for chocolate. We talk to Kate about all things food related.
1. Who do you see as your biggest competitor on the show?
Definitely Peter Morrissey, a dinner party isn't just about the food it's also the atmosphere and environment and Pete has such great style and taste that he would always put in a 110% to put on a good show.
2. Who is your biggest inspiration in the kitchen?
I love watching Giada De Laurentiis. I wish I could cook like her!
3. What’s your favourite cookbook?
I like Jamie Oliver's cookbook's because he creates pretty easy and uncomplicated recipes.
4. What condiment could you not live without?
Salt! I add salt to everything.
5. Which do you prefer - savoury or sweet?
I prefer savoury but I have a big sweet tooth and always have room for dessert!
6. What would your last meal be?
A good home cooked meal. A roast chicken with veggies and a sticky date pudding .
7. What is your biggest food indulgence?
I love cookies and cream ice cream, I could eat the whole tub!
8. What’s your favourite type of cuisine?
9. Where’s your favourite place in the world to travel to?
10. What has been your biggest foodie disaster?
I don't cook very often but I once tried to bake meringues when I was a kid and they turned out as flat as a pancake.