Jazz music virtuoso James Morrison tells us why his nanna is his biggest inspiration in the kitchen. He talks to us about all things food.
1. Who do you see as your biggest competitor on the show?
Sam, he talks his cooking ability down but I suspect he's just sandbagging.
2. Who is your biggest inspiration in the kitchen?
My Nana. Everything she cooked tasted fabulous.
3. What’s your favourite cookbook?
I don't use cookbooks.
4. What condiment could you not live without?
Tomato sauce - doesn't auger well does it!
5. Which do you prefer - savoury or sweet?
6. What would your last meal be?
7. What is your biggest food indulgence?
Too much bread
8. What’s your favourite type of cuisine?
9. Where’s your favourite place in the world to travel to?
The Whitsunday Islands
10. What has been your biggest foodie disaster?
Serving a chicken that was still raw inside