Leading musical theatre performer, Christie Whelan Brown admits to never been able to boil an egg properly. Here we talk to her about all things food.
1. Who do you see as your biggest competitor on the show?
I thought Tiffany was out to prove why healthy food can be yummy- so I thought she might kill it
2. Who is your biggest inspiration in the kitchen?
My inspiration is my husband - he is the best cook. Knows just how to make things taste amazing.
3. What’s your favourite cookbook?
I have never ever opened a cook book
4. What condiment could you not live without?
I can't live without salt.
5. Which do you prefer - savoury or sweet?
I am a savoury gal all the way.
6. What would your last meal be?
Last meal would be Maccas. Then I could eat it without feeling guilty
7. What is your biggest food indulgence?
Biggest indulgence is hot chips. Far too often.
8. What’s your favourite type of cuisine?
Fav style is Mexican. Just love everything about it. From the drinks to the entrees and mains. I am in heaven.
9. Where’s your favourite place in the world to travel to?
Fav place to travel is Bora Bora- was there earlier this year- it was indescribable!!!
10. What has been your biggest foodie disaster?
Foodie disaster- no matter how many times I try- I cannot nail a boiled egg. It's devastating.