Our very own Charlie Albone is a landscape designer and presenter on Selling Houses Australia. His style of cooking is to pull something together out of the cupboard and his favourite dish involves a BBQ.
1. Who do you see as your biggest competitor on the show?
I think Kate will have the best food, Gretel the best conversation and Peter the most stylish setting so they are all big competition.
2. Who is your biggest inspiration in the kitchen?
3. What’s your favourite cookbook?
I don’t own one
4. What condiment could you not live without?
5. Which do you prefer - savoury or sweet?
6. What would your last meal be?
7. What is your biggest food indulgence?
8. What’s your favourite type of cuisine?
9. Where’s your favourite place in the world to travel to?
Europe – I love the gardens
10. What has been your biggest foodie disaster?
Desert on Come Dine with Me!