Legendary cabaret performer Carlotta tells us of her biggest inspiration in the kitchen. We chat to her about all things food related.
1. Who do you see as your biggest competitor on the show?
2. Who is your biggest inspiration in the kitchen?
Maggie Beer – I buy all of her cookbooks
3. What’s your favourite cookbook?
The latest from Maggie Beer – Maggie’s Christmas
4. What condiment could you not live without?
Garlic! I have it on everything.
5. Which do you prefer - savoury or sweet?
6. What would your last meal be?
Baked Lamb Dinner
7. What is your biggest food indulgence?
8. What’s your favourite type of cuisine?
Seafood - love anything that comes out of the ocean
9. Where’s your favourite place in the world to travel to?
Broome – Not in the summer though
10. What has been your biggest foodie disaster?
Preparing James Morrison’s main course on Come Dine with Me! Burnt my hand too.