Quince Jelly Chocolate Quince Cheese
• 15 quinces, halved
• Golden caster sugar (amount dependent on final quantity of pulped quince)
• 100g grated cacao
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Halve the quinces, removing the stems and any external debris.
3. Place them into a baking tray and cover them with foil.
4. Bake for a couple of hours, or until soft and golden in colour.
5. Remove the tray from the oven and pass them through a sieve to extract the quince pulp.
6. Add the same quantity of golden caster sugar to pureed quince pulp and then the cacao and stir until the mixture starts to come away from the edges of the pan.
7. Place mixture into a lined tin and refrigerate until it is firm.
8. Slice and serve with cheese and crackers.
Watch Willie’s Perfect Chocolate Christmas on The LifeStyle Channel.