Willie’s Chocolate Clementine Cheesecake
Blueberries, raspberries or blackberries make an excellent alternative to the Clementine or mandarin.
For the base
• 200g of oatmeal biscuits
• One tablespoon ground almonds
• 75g melted butter
For the cheese mix
• 1 packet Philadelphia creamed cheese
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 125g caster sugar
• 6 egg yolks
• 1tbsp corn flour to help it set
• 3tbsp of grated cacao butter
1. Preheat oven to 120 degrees.
2. Line a round cake tin with greaseproof paper.
3. In a food processor, blend the biscuits, melted butter and almonds.
4. Press the biscuit mixture into the tin and allow it so set in the fridge.
5. Place all the ingredients for the cheese mix into a food processor and whiz until all ingredients are mixed well.
6. Pour the mixture into the cake tin and allow it to set in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours.
7. Finish your cheesecake with caramelized Clementines (or fruit of choice), and some painted edible gold leaf for a truly exquisite finish.
Watch Willie’s Perfect Chocolate Christmas on The LifeStyle Channel.