Try this old favourite from James Wong's Grow Your Own Drugs For Christmas special.
1. Into a saucepan of 500ml boiling water add fresh Fraser Fir, which is packed with Vitamin C.
2. Add star anise for flavour.
3. Add 3-4 Calamondin oranges, or 2 large oranges, by cutting them in half, squeezing in the juice and then dropping in the rind.
4. Simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and strain into a saucepan through a sieve.
6. Season the liquid with freshly ground black pepper.
7. Return the liquid to low heat.
8. Stir in 5tbsp of honey for sweetness.
9. Add 2 shots of rum and a knob or two of butter to thicken.
Watch Grow Your Own Drugs For Christmas on The LifeStyle Channel.