Fancy a pickle? Why not give it a sweet twist.
Yes, you read right. In the perfect mix of sweet-meets-salty, some genius has combined the humble pickle with the decadent joy that is chocolate.
Are you game enough for it? Well it appears the folks at Delish are - checkout the recipe below.
- 2 cups pickle chips
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips, melted
- Flaky sea salt
1. In a large bowl, toss pickle chips with sugar until fully coated. Move to macerate in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
2. Remove from refrigerator and pat dry with paper towels.
3. Mix coconut oil into melted chocolate until fully incorporated. Dunk the pickles halfway in the chocolate, then place back on baking sheet and sprinkle with sea salt.
4. Place in the refrigerator to harden for 10 more minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Would you try this out? Or do you think it's bonkers? Let us know on LifeStyleFood's Facebook page.
More on LifeStyle Food: